Bluetooth Wireless CCD Ring Barcode QR Code Reader
Decrease barcode scanning time and increase employee productivity with the Bluetooth Wireless CCD Ring Barcode QR Code Reader from PMD Way.
Our ring scanner is a comfortable and easy-to-implement productivity tool for all mobile operators who regularly need to scan barcodes. The small, lightweight device rests on the finger, with the Bluetooth module worn comfortably on the wrist.
Using our process, pairing with any Bluetooth enabled hand-held, wearable, fixed-station or vehicle-mount computer is as simple as a single scan. Once in use, the scanner reliably transmits critical data from up to 30 feet/10m away. Operators gain unsurpassed freedom of movement to perform barcode reading tasks quickly, safely and comfortably - all while keeping both hands free.
Low Profile, Hands Free: Reduces interference and improves worker transaction time while reducing accidental drops, lowering the total cost of ownership
Flexible Design: Strap and connector design allows worker to wear the scanner on the back of the hand or on the arm, left or right, increasing worker satisfaction and comfort
Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity: Keep the scanner connected up to 30 feet (10m) from the computer/Mobile phone, increasing productivity by allowing workers to move to the task. Perfectly supported for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android OS.
- Weight: 26g
- Bluetooth: version 3.0 with USB receiver for PCs
- CMOS Image Sensor resolution: 742x480 CMOS
- Decode Capability (one dimension barcodes): Codabar, Code 11, Code 93, Full ASCII, ASCII, UPC/EAN, Code128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ISBM,ISSN, Postal code, Interleaved 2 of 5
- Decode Capability (two dimension barcodes): PDF417, Data Matrix (ECC200, ECC000, 050, 080,100,140), QR Codes
- Decoding depth: EAN-13(13mil): 55mm-185mm, Code 39(5mil) : 55mm-100mm, PDF 417(6.67mil): 40mm-130mm, Data Matrix(10mil):40mm-135mm, QR Code(15mil): 40mm-160mm
- Indication via beeper or LED
- Radio Range: 10m visual range, 80meters effective open distance
- EEPROM: 512KB
- Battery: 380mAH lithium battery