Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT Development Board
Now available from PMD Way is this compact ESP32-based development board. It includes everything you need in a compact board form - and has the inline header pins pre-soldered to the board.
- Onboard 3.3V power regulator – AMS1117-3.3V
- USB-TTL serial Bridge – CP2102 - no need for extrernal USB interface
- Includes an onboard auto reset circuit - and is Arduino IDE-compatible.
- On Board ESP32 PICO IC and antenna
- Onboard EN and Boot buttons
- Onboard power indicator LED.
- Uses rev1 ESP32 silicon
For more information visit the Espressif github page
Click here for CP210x USB drivers.