Experimenter Real Time Clock Cape for BeagleBone Black
Add a real-time clock and more to your BeagleBone Black with the Experimenter Real Time Clock Cape for BeagleBone Black from PMD Way.
This cape gives you the opportunity to experiement with various inputs and outputs and your BeagleBone Black. The cape arrives full-assembled and no soldering is requried.
Included features are listed below:
- stacking headers for connection to your BeagleBone Black
- debug interface for connecting serial modules
- one-wire interface for connecting sensors such as the DS18B20 temperature sensor (click here to order)
- boot from memory card button
- four user buttons
- power indicator
- four user LEDs
- potentiometer for experimenting with ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- 32.768 kHz crystal for real-time clock
- PCF8563 real-time clock IC
- battery holder for RTC backup battery (not included)
- RTC power selection jumper
- RTC I2C bus address selection jumper
Visit the cape Wiki page for tutorials.
Free delivery worldwide within ten days to four weeks.