LM324 Low Power Quad Op-Amp IC - 10 Pack
The LM324 op-amp from PMD Way features four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers designed specifically to operate from a single rail power supply with voltages ranging from 3 - 32V.
Operation from dual rail power supplies is also possible and the low current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Uses include sensor amplifiers, DC gain blocks and conventional op amp circuits which can be easily run off asingle power supply system.
The LM324 can be run using the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will provide the required interface electronics without needing additional ±15V power supplies.
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain) 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range: Single supply 3V to 32V or dual supplies ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (700 μA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input biasing current 45 nA (temperature compensated)
- Low input offset voltage 2 mV and offset current: 5 nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0V to V+ − 1.5V
- Download datasheet (.pdf)