LM358DR Low Power Dual Op-Amp SMD SOP8 IC - 10 Pack
The LM358 op-amp from PMD Way contains two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which have been designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. it can also operate from split power supplies and its low power supply current drain is independent of the power supply voltage.
Applications include sensor amplifiers, dc gain blocks and conventional op amp circuits which can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
As an example, the LM358 can be operate directly from a standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the necessary interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supplies.
This is for the surface mount SOP8 package.
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large dc voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range: Single supply: 3V to 32V or dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (500 μA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing: 0V to V+− 1.5V
- Download datasheet (.pdf)