LM393 SMD Dual Voltage Comparator Low Power - 20 Pack
Now available from PMD Way are 20 packs of LM393 SMD Dual Voltage Comparator Low Power ICs.
Package is SOP-8.
The LM393 contains two independent low voltage comparators designed to run from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The LM393 can also run from split power supplies. The LM393 has a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though it can be operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single rail supply voltage range or dual rail supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low power supply current (0.45 mA) independent
- of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- download data sheet (.pdf).
Free delivery, worldwide.