LoLin D32 Pro - ESP32 Development Board
Now available from PMD Way is this compact and great-value board based on the ESP32 WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled microcontroller platform - the LoLin D32 Pro.
Our friends at WeMos/LoLin have done a great job with their latest board - which gives you the powerful ESP32 in a compact, breadboard-friendly format. All the pins are neatly labelled on the bottom of the board, and inline header pins are included (however not soldered to the board).
Furthermore there's an onboard LiPo battery connection - so you can power your board with our range of 3.7V LiPo batteries - and you can charge it through the board's USB socket.
Board contains a CH340x USB-serial interface, so easy to install USB drivers.
We have the matching cables for external display and I2C in the LoLin collection.
- Latest ESP32 revision 1 silicon
- 16MB Flash (Arduino and microPython can only access 4MB)
- 4MB PSRAM
- Lithium battery interface, 500mA Max charging current
- LOLIN I2C port
- LOLIN TFT port
- TF (Micro SD) Card slot, supported under SPI mode.
- Compatible with Arduino, MicroPython
- Default firmware: lastest MicroPython
|Board Power Supply (USB)||5V|
|Supported Batteries||Lipo Battery 3.7V|
|Digital I/O Pins||22|
|Analog Input Pins||6 (VP, VN, 32, 33, 34, 35)|
|Analog Output Pins||2 (25, 26)|