Microchip ATTINY13A-PU AVR8 DIP Microcontroller
Now available from PMD Way is the Microchip ATTINY13A-PU AVR8 DIP Microcontroller in packs of ten.
The ATTINY13A-PU is a picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based Microcontroller features 64-byte EEPROM, 32-byte register file and 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter. The device achieves up to 20 MIPS throughput at 20MHz at 1.8 to 5.5V operation. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the microcontroller achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
- High-performance, Low-power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- debugWIRE On-chip Debug System
- In-system Programmable via SPI Port
- External and Internal Interrupt Sources
- Low-power Idle, ADC Noise Reduction and Power-down Modes
- Enhanced Power-on Reset Circuit
- Programmable Brown-out Detection Circuit with Software Disable Function
- Internal Calibrated Oscillator
Visit the Microchip website for data sheets and more information.