Microchip ATTINY13A-SSU AVR SOIC Microcontroller - Ten Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the Microchip ATTINY13A-SSU AVR SOIC Microcontroller in packs of ten.
The ATTINY13A-SSU is a 8-bit apicoPower AVR RISC-based Microcontroller features 1kB of ISP Flash, 64B EEPROM, 64B SRAM, 32B register file and 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter. The device achieves up to 20 MIPS throughput at 20MHz at 1.8 to 5.5V operation. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATtiny13A achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed. The AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
- Advanced RISC architecture - 120 powerful instructions, most single clock cycle execution
- High endurance, non-volatile memory segments
- Peripheral features - On-chip analogue comparator
- debugWIRE on-chip debug system
- In-System Programmable via SPI port
- External and internal interrupt sources
- Low power idle, ADC noise reduction and power-down modes
- Enhanced power-on reset circuit
- Programmable brown-out detection circuit with software disable function
- Internal calibrated oscillator
Visit the Microchip website for datasheets and more information.