RDA5807M FM Stereo Radio Module
Build an FM radio with this tiny RDA5807M FM Stereo Radio Module from PMD Way. Designed to drop into your own PCB, or line up the castellations on the PCB with inline header pins from a prototyping PCB.
The RDA5807M offers a high sensitivity, low noise receiver with an anti-interference ability. You can directly power headphones (32 Ohm load) with the inbuilt amplifier
- board size 11 x 11.2mm
- Receives 76~108MHz FM bands (including Japan, Europe and America on 76~91MHz and 87.5~108.5MHz)
- Communication over the I2C serial data bus communication interface, support for external reference clock input.
- built-in high-precision ADC (analog to digital converter) and digital frequency synthesizer
- built-in LDO regulator - input voltage range of 2.7~3.6V DC
- built-in noise cancellation, soft mute, and bass boost
- 32Ω load high power audio output - headphone connections are direct, no need for an external amplifier