SIM800C GSP GPRS Bluetooth pHAT for Raspberry Pi
Connect your Raspberry Pi Zero or other board with 40-pin GPIO to GSM cellular networks with this neat SIM800C Quad Band GSM GPRS Board from PMD Way.
Ideal for sending and receiving SMS text messages, initiating calls and more. Boards arrives fully assembled and includes GSM antenna, Bluetooth antenna, microUSB cable, and mounting hardware.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W
- Supports SMS, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
- Bluetooth 3.0, supports data transferring through Bluetooth
- UART interface, for connecting host control boards like Arduino/STM32
- Onboard voltage level translator, 3.3V by default, switch to 5V via jumper
- 2x LEDs for indicating the module working status
- SIM card slot for 1.8V/3V SIM card
- Baudrate auto detection (1200bps ~115200bps)
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: GSM 11.14 Release 99
- GSM 850/EGSM 900/DCS 1800/PCS 1900 MHz
- Quad-band auto search
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Emitting power
- Class 4 (2W @ GSM 850/EGSM 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1W @ DCS 1800/PCS 1900 MHz)
- GPRS connectivity
- GPRS multi-slot class 12 (default)
- GPRS multi-slot class 1~12 (configurable)
- GPRS data feature
- Downlink speed: max 85.6kbps
- Uplink speed: max 85.6kbps
- Coding schemes: CS-1\CS-2\CS-3\CS-4
- Supports PAP (Password Authentication Protocol) for PPP connection
- Supports PBCCH
- Supports USSD
- Supports: MT/MO/CB/Text/PDU mode
- SMS storage: SIM card
- Integrates AT commands
- Compliant to Bluetooth specification3.0 + EDR
- Supports SPP, OPP, HFP/HSP, etc.
- Power supply: 5V (USB port OR pinheader)
- Logic level: 5V / 3.3V (default)
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C ~ 90°C
- Dimensions: 30.2mm x 65mm
Visit the board wiki page for setup instructions, examples and demo code
Check with your cellular network for band/frequency compatibility before ordering. See communication specifications below.
No returns on this item if you don't have band support.