SK6812 RGBW LED Strip
Now available from PMD Way is the awesome SK6812 RGBW LED strip. Unlike other LED strips these LEDs have Red, Green, Blue and White.
These LEDs offer RGB just like WS2812B LEDs - along with an extra white element. We also have an LED strip with white+warm white+amber LEDs for some interesting effects.
Strip is sold in 5m rolls for 30 and 60 LEDs/m - and 1m lengths for 144 LEDs/m.
Using the drop-down menus you can select your strip LED density:
... PCB color, waterproofing rating and LED type and quantity. LED types are:
- RGB + Cool White (6000~7000K)
- RGB + Natural White (4000~4500K)
- RGB + Warm White (2700~3000K)
- White + Warm White + Amber (three elements per module)
Treat the W+WW+A LEDs in the same way you would an RGB. You can also select IP waterproof ratings:
- IP30 (resistant to objects larger than 2.5mm, not waterproof)
- IP65 (dustproof and water-blast proof - silicon coating)
- IP67 (strip can be submerged into water up to 1m in depth - waterproof silicon tube)
- Download SK6812 RGBW datasheet (.pdf)
- Arduino library for SK6812
- Using SK6812 RGBW with Raspberry Pi