STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Development Board
Need a powerful yet compact development board? Something that can be used in a native environment - that is also Arduino compatible?
Then order the great value 32-bit STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Development Board from PMD Way.
This compact board (not much larger than an Arduino Nano) has plenty of digital and analog I/O, along with SPI, I2C, UART and CAN-BUS.
Inline header pins are included but not soldered to the board. Arduino compatibility may not cover every feature of the microcontroller, so you need to use the Keli envrironment (see link below).
- ARM Cortex M3
- 72 MHz
- 64 KB/128 KB Flash
- 20 KB RAM
- Reset button
- LED on PIN PC13
- 32 kHz Real time clock crystal
- Jump links on Boot0 and Boot1
- Micro USB connector for power and data
- ST-Link header on the top of the board.
- Arduino core for STM32 microcontrollers
- Using the board with Keli programming environment
- Visit the ST website for datasheets and more information