STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Development Board - Five Pack
Need a powerful yet compact development board? Something that can be used in a native environment - that is also Arduino compatible?
Then order the great value 32-bit STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Development Board from PMD Way in packs of five
This compact board (not much larger than an Arduino Nano) has plenty of digital and analog I/O, along with SPI, I2C, UART and CAN-BUS.
- ARM Cortex M3
- 72 MHz
- 64 KB/128 KB Flash
- 20 KB RAM
- Reset button
- LED on PIN PC13
- 32 kHz Real time clock crystal
- Jump links on Boot0 and Boot1
- Micro USB connector for power and data
- ST-Link header on the top of the board.
- Arduino core for STM32 microcontrollers
- Using the board with Keli programming environment
- Visit the ST website for datasheets and more information