TDA7293 100W x 2 Stereo Amplifier Board
If you want to build a compact yet utterly powerful power amplifier for a pair of large speakers, then the TDA7293 100W x 2 Stereo Amplifier Board from PMD way is for you.
Based on the ST Micro TDA7293 which is intended for use as audio class AB amplifier in Hi-Fi field applications, such as home stereo, self powered loudspeakers and Topclass TV. Thanks to the wide voltage range and to the high output current capability it is able to supply the highest power into both 4 and 8 Ohm loads.
The built-in muting function with turn-on delay simplifies the remote operation avoiding on-off switching noises.
- High output power (100 W into 8 Ω @ THD =10%, with VS = ±40 V)
- Muting and stand-by functions
- No switch on/off noise
- Very low distortion
- Very low noise
- Short-circuit protected (with no input signal applied)
- Thermal shutdown
- Clip detector
- requires 40+40V toroidal transformer
- measures 112 x 92 x 50mm (L x W x H)
- download TDA7293 data sheet (.pdf)