TL072 Low Noise Twin JFET Op-Amp SMD SOP8 IC - 10 Pack
The TL072 dual JFET-input operational amplifiers from PMD Way incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL072 series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications.
This is for the surface mount SOP8 package.
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Download datasheet (.pdf)