TL074 Low Noise Quad JFET Op-Amp SMD SOP14 IC - 10 Pack
The TL074 JFET-input operational amplifiers from PMD Way incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL074 series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications.
This is for the surface mount SOP14 packaging.
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Low Noise
Vn = 18 nV/√Hz (Typical) at f = 1 kHz
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Download datasheet (.pdf)