TPA3116D2 50W Stereo (BTL) Class-D Audio Amp IC - 5 Pack
Now available from PMD Way is the powerful TPA3116D2 50W Stereo (BTL) Class-D Audio Amp IC in packs of five.
The TPA3116D is your solution when a higher power is needed - it does 2 × 50 W / 4 Ω with a small heat-sink attached to its top side PowerPAD.
Their advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs a multiple switching frequency option to avoid AM interferences; this is achieved together with an option of either master or slave option, making it possible to synchronize multiple devices.
Furthermore the devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protection and thermal protection as well as overvoltage, undervoltage, and DC protection. Faults are reported back to the processor to prevent devices from being damaged during overload conditions.
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2 × 50 W Into a 4-Ω BTL Load at 21 V (TPA3116D2)
- Wide Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- >90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low Idle Loss Greatly Reduces Heat Sink Size
- Advanced Modulation Schemes
- Multiple Switching Frequencies
- AM Avoidance
- Master and Slave Synchronization
- Up to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
- Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
- Programmable Power Limit
- Differential and Single-Ended Inputs
- Stereo and Mono Mode With Single-Filter Mono Configuration
- Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
- Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Overtemperature, DC-Detect, and Short Circuit With Error Reporting
- Thermally Enhanced Packages
- DAD (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Up)
- DAP (32-Pin HTSSOP Pad Down)
- –40°C to 85°C Ambient Temperature Range
- Download TPA3116D2 datasheet (.pdf)