U-blox NEO-7M GPS Module
Now available from PMD Way is the U-blox NEO-7M-C GPS Module. The U-blox NEO-7M GPS Module is ideal for all sorts of development boards, Arduino projects and more. It can operate on voltages between 3 and 6V DC, and has a simple serial output which blasts out the NMEA GPS data at 9600 baud.
- GND - GND
- Vcc - connect to 5V or 3.3V
- TX - data from GPS module - connect to your board's RX pin
- RX - data to the GPS module - connect to your board's TX pin
- PPS - time pulse output
- ublox product home page for data sheets and more details
- Windows test software
- Arduino TinyGPS++ library
- Arduino Navigation data library
Free delivery worldwide within ten days to four weeks.