Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module HC-SR04 2~450 cm - Ten Pack
Useful ultrasonic distance sensors from PMD Way - used with various robotics projects and much more.
Sold in packs of ten!
- Working Voltage : 5V(DC)
- Static current: Less than 2mA.
- Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V.
- Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
- Detection distance: 2cm-450cm.
- High precision: Up to 0.3cm
- Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse
- Echo signal : output TTL PWL signal
- We're currently working on our own tutorial for this sensor, but in the meanwhile the following will get you started:
- Arduino library
- Raspberry Pi
- If you have any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.