VS1053 Stereo Audio MP3 Player Shield with TF Card Slot For Arduino
You can make your own MP3 player device with this VS1053 Stereo Audio MP3 Player Shield with TF Card Slot For Arduino from PMD Way. And you can get started immediately, as the shield arrives fully assembled including inline header pins!
Based around the popular VS1053B from VLSI - a versatile MP3 codec processor that is capable of decoding a variety of music formats - including Ogg Vorbis/MP3/AAC/WMA and MIDI audio.
For the best headphone listening experience, the VS1053 includes EarSpeaker spatial processing which accurately simulates how a room with stereo loudspeakers would sound. A 3.5mm stereo headphone and stereo line out sockets are fitted to the shield, along with a microSD card socket- for your convenience.
In addition to being able to decode all major formats, VS1053 is capable of recording a Ogg Vorbis file using data from the SPI bus, or record audio from the shield's electret microphone.
- Can play a variety of music formats, support for OGG encoding real-time recording
- SPI interface, the control signal lines are led out
- A headphone and stereo output
- A microphone for recording
- A line_in input interface
- Power indicator
- 3.3V and 2.8V of LDO chip AMS-1117 on board, provides up to 800mA current
- A single power supply: +5 VDC
- 12.288 Mhz crystal
- TF card slot
Decodes the following:
- Ogg Vorbis
- MP3 = MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer III (CBR+VBR+ABR)
- MP1 & MP2 = MPEG 1 & 2 audio layers I & II optional
- MPEG4 / 2 AAC-LC (+PNS), HE-AAC v2 (Level 3) (SBR + PS)
- WMA4.0/4.1/7/8/9 all profiles (5-384 kbps)
- FLAC lossless audio with software plugin (upto 24 bits, 48 kHz)
- WAV (PCM + IMA ADPCM)
- General MIDI 1 / SP-MIDI format 0
Encodes formats from mic/line in:
- Ogg Vorbis with software plugin
- IMA ADPCM
- 16-bit PCM
- VS1053 data sheet (.pdf)
- Download Arduino library for shield